The term “Livingston Designer Outlet” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website
Online Survey Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw to win a £100 gift card is open to all subscribers to the Livingston Designer Outlet database who have completed the Survey Monkey 2015 survey.
2. Employees or agencies of the centre or their family members, or anyone else connected with the survey may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and those of Survey Monkey whose application is used under license.
4. Although no personal information has been requested please be advised that your responses to this survey may not be treated as anonymous.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the 2015 survey. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with 2015 online survey in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 30th December 2015. Responses to the survey received outside this time period will not be included in the draw.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 31st December 2015.
9. The winner will receive a £100 gift card to be used at Livingston Designer Outlet.
10. The centre accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the centre).
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before 31st December 2015 and must collect their gift card in person. If a winner does not respond to the centre within 14 days of being notified by the centre, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the centre shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the centre shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The £100 gift card must be collected in person and cannot be posted.
13. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 31st December 2015 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Realm Asset Management, Bridgford House, 1 Heyes Lane, Alderley Edge, Cheshire. SK9 7JP.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The centre retains the right to substitute the £100 gift card with another prize of similar value in the event the gift card being unavailable.
17. The centre accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The centre further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the centre for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. The centre reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the centre in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The centre shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Realm Asset Management, Bridgford House, 1 Heyes Lane, Alderley Edge, Cheshire. SK9 7JP.