We’re celebrating the outlet’s 21st anniversary and you’re invited!
From our opening in 2000 to the present day, we’ve seen a lot of changes and we couldn’t be prouder of where we are. Here are 21 reasons you should visit and help us to celebrate:
1. Livingston Designer Outlet is a day out destination with shopping, dining and leisure – is there a better way to spend the day?
2. We have a dedicated Guest Service area to help with all your needs
3. Shop fashion brands for all
4. Make savings whilst shopping with our iconic brands such as Fred Perry, Levi’s®, Lacoste, Kurt Geiger and Radley
5. Enjoy your favourites sporting names -Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Puma and New Balance
6. We’re home to many of Scotland’s stand-alone exclusives – Puma, Under Armour, Cosmetics Company Store, Champion and Lindt
7. Your outdoor activities for the winter will be covered with The North Face, Regatta, Trespass and Mountain Warehouse
8. There’s plenty of parking (over 1,500 spaces!)
9. Great Restaurants are available
10. In a rush? Take advantage of our quick bite options with plenty of seating
11. Perfect for the whole family with a play area for the young ones and kiddie cars for hire
12. Cafes plenty for a refuelling stop
13. Changing Places facility easily accessible by all
14. Shop home brands to cover all your homing needs from the bedroom to kitchen
15. Something for everyone with high street favourites such as M&S, Next and Clarks
16. A chance to look, feel and smell your best with Molton Brown, The Body Shop, Beauty Outlet and The Fragrance Shop
17. A little bit of competition with Adventure Golf with two 18-hole courses
18. Take a trip to Vue cinema for all the latest releases
19. Huge savings & discounts with up to 60% off RRP available
20. We’re never short of events and activities held throughout the year
21. Last but not least, we’re Scotland’s Largest Designer Outlet with something here for everyone to find your happy place!