Regularly updated career opportunities.
Livingston Designer Outlet is not just an exciting place to shop, working for top designer and high street brands is a great career move too! Search the regularly updated vacancies listed below and complete an application.
Sales Assistant – Barbour
Job Title: Sales Assistant – Livingston
Positions – 12 and 8 hr Contracts Available
J. Barbour & Sons Ltd founded in 1894 is a British lifestyle brand, home to the iconic wax jacket we design, manufacture and market stylish functional clothing and footwear for men, women and children inspired by the unique values of the British countryside. We are the proud holder of three Royal warrants, most recently we have celebrated our 125 years and remain true to our core values as a fifth-generation family business. Barbour is sold in over 40 countries worldwide, including Europe, the US and Japan but we have our headquarters and roots firmly located in the North East of England.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Assistants to join our Livingston store on a part-time permanent basis. You will be reliable and hardworking and have a passion for delivering excellent levels of customer service. The ideal candidate will be confident developing selling opportunities and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will act as a brand ambassador and will responsible for representing the Barbour brand in a positive and professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent customer care and advanced selling skills.
- Understanding of requirements to work in a target orientated environment
- Acting with a professional and respectful manner to all individuals.
- Understanding current market trends in relation to clothing/ fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong relationships internally at all business levels.
- Able to analyse basic internal data and could translate into actions.
- Understanding and ability to implement visual merchandising standards.
- Process accurately cash, cheque and credit card transactions through the till system
Skills and Experience:
- Contribute positively towards the sales/ profitability budgets for the store through achieving personal sales targets.
- Contribute to the store by delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
- Be a brand ambassador promoting the brand within the locality.
- Maintain shop floor standards both front and back of house.
- Undertake and apply accurate Company administration procedures.
- Comply with Company security procedures.
- Information Technology skills including experience of EPOS systems, MS Outlook.
- Time Management skills for organising self appropriately.
- Actively support store management procedures, in line with Company policy.
- Ensure all Health & Safety regulations and Company procedures are adhered to and remedial action is taken if required
- Undertake any other reasonable activity, as may be required by senior management.
- Staff discount
- Healthcare cash plan
- 25 days holiday as standard increasing with length of service plus bank holidays
- Minimum 6 months experience in a customer facing environment
- May be required to work/ visit alternative locations
To apply hand CV into store
Weekend Sales Assistant – Champion
Become a champion staff member and give customers 100% service whilst inspiring them with our three tiers of products, aspire to bring out the customers own champion. Occasional late night work may be required. Two years retail experience preferred.
8 hour contract over two days – Saturday and Sunday
How to apply:
CV’s can be sent to Shoplivingston@hanes.com or pop into the store and pass it on to a member of the management team
Sales Advisor – ProCook
Sales Advisor – Purpose of job
Works with the Store Manager and rest of the team to exceed sales targets while providing excellent customer service.
1. Provides excellent customer service and actively sells to meet sales targets
2. Strives to exceed customer expectations at all times
3. Ensures a high level of product knowledge by taking on training and continually seeking out information on ProCook products
4. Contributes to the maintenance of excellent store standards of display, point of sale and housekeeping according to company guidelines
5. Carries out tasks as directed by the Store or Deputy Manager, Retail Ops team or head office personnel
6. Ensures security of company cash, stock, equipment and premises
7. Follows company policies on health & safety and takes responsibility for a safe workplace
8. Ensures that the store stock file is kept accurate with good housekeeping and assisting with auditing
Skills / attributes required:
• Customer focused
• Target oriented and driven to succeed financially
• Team player
• Clear effective communicator
• Organized and able to plan own work
• Works well under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Deadline oriented
• Computer literate – word, excel, email/internet
• Has an interest in the ProCook & Steamer Trading brands and product
• Has a positive outlook and demeanour
2 Positions Available – 8-12 hours
£8.25 (after completion of 3 month probationary period £8.50)
How to apply:
Pop in store for application form
Grill Chefs – Tiago
We are looking for people who are passionate about food to join our grill team. You will be working in a fast-paced kitchen, preparing, and cooking our famous peri peri chicken.
- All aspects of health and safety
- All aspects of food hygiene including HACCP
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 12 months of experience as grill chef
Full time vacancies available.
Excellent rates of pay for the right applicants
How to apply:
CV and covering letters should be submitted by email by clicking here.
Counter Salespersons – Tiago
We are looking for counter sales people to join our team. You will be responsible for the sales process from inception, execution and delivery of order. Your responsibilities include taking orders, answering questions relating to the order, receiving payment, executing the order and deliver to the customer when it is ready. You should provide quick and efficient service, ensure maximum customer satisfaction and resolve all queries professionally.
- Flexible and adaptive approach to work.
- Previous hospitality experience
- Clear communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- professional demeanour
- Honest, dedicated and hard working
- Attention to detail. Always keeping an eye out to make sure that all is in place.
- Enthusiastic to learn. You are comfortable in rising to the challenge and are always putting yourself forward to get more involved.
Full and Part time vacancies available.
How to apply:
CV and covering letters should be submitted by email by clicking here.
Assistant Manager – Mountain Warehouse
Our Assistant Managers support our Store Managers in all aspects of running their store. You will assist in leading and developing the team to build connections between both the team and our customers whilst ensuring optimum standards are built and maintained to maximise your store’s sales potential and profitability.
You are hands-on, enthusiastic and have a passion for retail and people, with experience of people management and visual merchandising. You understand the importance of what each sale can contribute to your store’s success and how the strength of your team can affect results. Hopefully, you have a passion for the outdoors too!
Experience: Retail management experience at a similar level, from a fast-paced retail environment
Excellent people skills with a proven track record of leading, developing and motivating a team
Strong organisational skills
A passion for selling and customer interaction
A record of commercial success & awareness
Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising
Clothing experience would be desirable but not essential
Full-time 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Benefits: Generous staff discount across Mountain Warehouse and Neon Sheep
28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, Auto-enrolment Pension scheme, Tax-free childcare vouchers
How to apply:
Online at https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/help/work-for-us/
Closing date: 07/10/2020
Store Manager – Sole Trader
We are Sole Trader and we sell premium branded shoes (Michael Kors, Burberry, Boss – you get the idea!) and accessories. We are family owned and have been trading for over 50 years with over 40 stores across the UK, with an ever-expanding webshop.
Sole Trader is looking for a Store Manager for our very successful Livingston Outlet store.This is a rare opportunity and won’t be around for long so act fast!
You should have at least a couple of years of previous retail management experience, preferably in footwear, and be able to dazzle us with your passion for fashion.
You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and staff management skills.
Your remit will be to maximise sales by delivering outstanding customer service, resourcing and talent management and being responsible and accountable for the company’s cash and stock. You will know the importance of meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), managing budgets and recruitment. This will be a key part of your role.
We offer a competitive salary, staff discount and 28 days holiday, which will increase to 33 days after 5 years’ service.
If you want to join a growing premium brand footwear retailer, join Sole Trader – apply online here
Following the submission of your application, you will receive an email with a link to an assessment questionnaire. To be considered for this position you must answer these questions. Any candidates who do not complete this questionnaire will automatically be rejected.
Supervisor – Original Penguin
Supervisor position with immediate start required to cover maternity leave. Applicant must have relevant management experience.
40 hours flexible Sunday – Saturday
Meets national minimum wage
How to apply:
Apply by email here or hand CV into store
Temporary – Maternity Cover
Sales Assistant – Jack & Jones
Are you passionate about sales and fashion? Does a versatile work day with interesting and challenging tasks motivate you? Would you like a large network and the opportunity to work in a fun and dynamic environment?
We believe that our employees are the core of our business and as Store Assistant, personal and professional growth are a guarantee.
For our brand new store in Livingston, we’re looking for a strong sales profile who can deliver and not least give our customers great service – every time!
JACK & JONES
Together with a dynamic team in Livingston, you will carry on our growth and make sure the customers leave the store with a positive experience. You and the team will ensure that the store continues to be the best in town!
With professional pride, as well as authentic, consistent and positive leadership, you will be trained in our retail concept and core skills. As Sales Assistant at JACK & JONES you will primarily be assessed on your ability to create the best possible experience for the customers, as well as the ability to create solid growth and earnings for the store.
You’re independent, result-oriented, have a structured approach to work and a distinct winner mentality. Most important; you have the will to create positive results for the team. It’s important to us that you take the lead and focus on solutions rather than problems. You thrive in an exciting and challenging position in an international retail chain where you have the possibility to influence the framework for your position, and where success is created by your and your team’s efforts. When the customers visit your store, you are always ready to give them advice and inspiration. In return, we offer you a position that offers challenges, inspiration and growth.
- Sales and customer service come natural to you
- A sense of and interest in styling and trends
- Highly committed and infectious spirit
- Experience from a similar position in the retail industry
- A good businessman who focuses on results on the top and bottom line
- A team player with focus on your own performance and that of the store
What we offer
- A central role in a team where the social aspect and spending time together is a natural part of the job
- A youthful and dynamic workplace
- A guarantee for professional and personal growth
- Great promotional opportunities in the chain
- The chance to make a career for yourself in a leading retail chain with more than 1000 stores worldwide
- A salary that reflects your responsibility and ability to create growth in sales and earnings
We look forward to hearing from you
We process applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis. The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate.
Please note that this will initally be a fixed term contract.
BESTSELLER is an equal opportunities employer; please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience. Any questions please contact the PEOPLE team at UKRecruitment@bestseller.com
WE LIVE AND BREATHE JEANSWEAR
JACK & JONES came out of a love for denim in 1990 and jeans are still what we do best. But we know there’s more to it than denim. So, we cover the many needs of any guy’s wardrobe; from casual jeanswear to tailoring, urban sportswear, footwear and accessories.
We consider ourselves as more than a team of employees – we’re a brotherhood, a family. You cannot find a more dedicated team than us – we strive to be the best in everything we do – but we have fun while doing it. It’s our culture – it’s our brotherhood – it’s our brand.
Our team members are placed in offices all over the world, and in the Denmark-based head office, more than 400 dedicated staff work in a design hub containing open-plan offices, studios, mock retail stores, entertainment spaces and a state-of-the-art fabric testing laboratory.
JACK & JONES is the largest business unit in the BESTSELLER A/S group – and with our 1000+ stores, we’re the biggest menswear retailer in Europe. Curious to know more? Please head over to www.jackjones.com or or www.about.bestseller.com.
if you are interested in applying for this job click here