Since its humble beginnings in the West Midlands in 2001 LUKE has developed into a leading contemporary menswear brand with a following stretching far and wide. Having grown with the support of key independent menswear boutiques the brand has evolved organically keeping all of its values, which sets it apart.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding retail team. We at LUKE are looking for an ethicistic individual to become a Brand Ambassador and support the store manager in the daily operations of this new store along with driving the sales floor to the financial success.
· To maintain brand standards across all aspects of the shop floor and ensuring a safe environment for all staff and customers.
· Proactively ensuring that all audit/admin requirements and loss prevention results are met to the company standard.
· Supporting the Store Manager to effectively manage payroll by maximizing productivity through scheduling adjustments.
· Supporting the Store Manager by driving and achieving store sales targets through reviewing and analyzing weekly reporting.
· Ensuring best sellers, money mapping, weeks covers and trade reports are actioned.
· Being an ambassador for customer service increasing customer spend by driving ATV and UPT in store.
· Ensuring that deliveries are actioned and processed correctly and door to floor within 24 hours.
· Supporting the Store Manager through the recruitment process required in the store and developing, training and coaching all new recruits.
Store Manager, Merchandiser, Area VM and Head of Retail
· 5 Years of Experience of retail within a fashion Sport/lifestyle brand or high profile independent retailer.
· Excellent communicational skills both written and verbally
· Good understanding of merchandising, managing floor space and product densities.
· Willing to travel when required.
· High level of personal drive to complete projects when required.
· Professional manner.
· Passion for fashion
· Great understanding of trends in the market place.
What’s on Offer?
We have worked hard to encourage and nurture a positive, creative and healthy working environment. That’s why we offer: Competitive salary (based on experience), store performance bonus scheme excellent staff discount on all products and a Company pension.
Contracted to 40h per week with 5 working days & 2 days off.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Assistant Manager: 1 year (preferred)
- Supervisor: 2 years (preferred)
- Retail sales: 4 years (preferred)
Applications can be made via Indeed by clicking here