The role of the Department Specialist is to support the management team and location in accomplishing excellence. To manage the visual presentation of the store with keen commercial awareness, in order to enhance performance.
To support the smooth running of the location by demonstrating the ability to use initiative and work unsupervised and to be a proactive ambassador of Ted, who understands and promotes the company “Mission Statement” and “Vision.”
- Demonstrate and be responsible for ensuring the team deliver Ted’s standard of customer service with enthusiasm and consistency in all of Teds Trading channels.
- Use product knowledge, and customer profiles to generate sales and increase customer loyalty to the brand. Maintains and exceeds company sales KPI.
- Completes all tasks correctly and on time and follows company policy and procedures.
- Effectively manage and adapt to different people and situations.
- Reflects the values of the brand in personal presentation and behaviour and demonstrates passion for the brand which is shared with others.
- Follows merchandising principles and replenishment guidelines in store to ensure that the brand is represented at the highest level.
- Supports the team ensuring excellent participation and proactively use and deliver training.
- Drive the team to achieve current targets, and promotions. Make sure they are aware of company campaigns in store and online.
- Have a keen awareness of the local market and is able to develop client opportunities.
- In the absence of the Location Manager and Deputy manager be confident in all the daily store operations.
- Observes safety and security procedures. Reports any misuse or theft of stock to a member of management.
- A strong digital focus with the ability to embrace, understand and drive new initiatives from concept to implementation, helping support new ways of selling and brand profile enhancements.
Tools of the trade:
- Previous sales and team management/supervisory experience
- Previous retail sales experience in a high end, contemporary environment, with a passion for product, retail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team Player
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
- Personal Accountability and Integrity
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Established relationships in the local marketplace
We have the freedom to be our ‘best self’, being true to ourselves and others
We try to do the right thing: for each other, our communities, our planet and for Ted
We are hungry to explore, innovate and think differently
We have the confidence to be brave, have fun and discover the unexpected
We embrace and respect individuality and celebrate difference & diversity
Competitive salary and benefits.
Apply with cover letter and CV, please email: [email protected]
Applications close 8th June 2022.