Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
After nearly 50 years, Calvin Klein continues to be a cultural catalyst across the globe by embracing tension, sparking ideas and creating unforeseen realities. We believe in a culture that provokes discovery and brave thinking. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein brand products exceeded $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. We were acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever-evolving consumer base.
As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about.
Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores are always a window to our great brands. As a result, our locations are paramount, first-class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business, who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today’s world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Supervisor plays a key role in achieving these standards, they lead by example, embrace our entrepreneurial spirit and inspire their teams through their passion and belief in our brands.
- Ensure the efficient running of the shop floor, to achieve the highest levels of customer service, sales, and profit.
- Support the management team managing all personnel, product & merchandising functions, business processes and results for the store.
- Participate in weekly management meetings and other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate with staff about all marketing and sales promotions.
- Driving shop floor sales and exceeding store targets through motivating the team to achieve these goals, whilst offering our customers an exemplary store journey.
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and colleagues in a fair and consistent manner.
- Support the team in delivering the business strategy, and ensuring everyone has received consistent training on product knowledge and store maintenance.
- Achieve company standards/goals for personal sales results: sales v budgets, sales per hour and units per transaction.
- Perform manager-on-duty functions, manage store opening/closing functions and the sales floor.
- Focus staff on the importance of quality relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ensure staff accountability of building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service.
- Ensure “door to floor” best practices with visual merchandising directives for sales floor and back room are being executed; continually review these to ensure they are consistent.
- Work with the management team to build a talent pool for key positions, including possible successors.
- You connect to consumers and have a previous track record of supervisory or specialist roles within a premium or luxury brand.
- You’ll have previous people management experience and act with purpose to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
- You’ll be an effective communicator with the ability to cultivate belonging.
- You collaborate to win and recognize and celebrate the contributions and achievements of others.
- You are courageous in giving feedback that promotes positive behavioral change.
- You adapt fast and work with pace.
- You are energetic and inspire trust showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
- You’ll approach all issues with a ‘can do’ approach and make informed decisions to find in-store solutions.
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive andcomprehensive benefits program that offers protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER, and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.