We are looking to recruit one position at the weekend working as a part of our Guest Experience Team. This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- To actively participate in ensuring that all guests are welcomed and supported during their visit to the Outlet. Exemplary guest service should be undertaken at all times
- Be an ambassador for the Outlet actively interacting and supporting our colleagues and all guests to the centre.
- Drive Gift card sales, undertaking gift card training as required
- Drive sales across the Outlet through in-depth product and service knowledge
- Daily and weekly reporting of identified service and sales measurement.
- To ensure that sufficient stocks of guest collateral are available at all times.
- To ensure that guest experience area is well presented at all times.
- Be professional at all times especially when dealing with enquiries such as complaints, lost children or lost property.
- Ensure a good understanding of other local amenities and attractions outside of the Outlet and be able to provide guests with guidance
- To assist colleagues when assistance is required on the malls for activities such as market research / promotional activities.
- Process gift cards for corporate and individual sales in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all cash handling is carried out in line with company policies and procedures.
- To ensure exemplary standards prevail in personal appearance and hygiene strictly adhering to uniform requirements which will be key to identifying team members.
- Continuously look for opportunities to be of assistance to guests by proactively offering help wherever opportunities arise. Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by your line manager to meet the needs of the business.
- Follow our guest experience values at all times:
Service: Providing exceptional service to our guests is our number one priority. We believe it is the foundation of business success and we are passionately committed to understanding what our guests want and to provide them with outstanding solutions and unique service.
25 hours: 5 out of 7 days. Flexibility required. There will be a requirement to cover more hours during weekdays/weekend for holiday/sickness cover.
Meets National Living Wage
How to apply:
Applications can be made by emailing Guest Experience and Tourism Manager here