Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
Contribute to the achievement of the store sales and profitability targets by maintaining operational and merchandising excellence and by delivering a compelling customer experience unique to Under Armour.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Consistently demonstrate the Under Armour selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
· Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
· Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
· Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style.
· Promote awareness and growth of the Under Armour by introducing customers to additional brand channels.
· Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
· Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labelled and placed in appropriate area at the end of each shift. Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
· Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
· Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
· Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates.
· Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
· Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
· Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc.to handle products.
· Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment.
· Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
· Proficient with technology.
Education And / Or Experience
· Previous retail experience preferred.
Applications should be made via the company website by clicking here