SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards
- Ensure individual performance achieves or even exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective servicing of customers
- Process accurate sales transaction at the cash desk
- Execute and maintain all visual guidelines according to PUMA standards
- Assume responsibility for executing and processing incoming and outgoing merchandise
- Ambition of figuring out merchandise opportunities and communication to Store Management team
- First sales experience preferably in a fast pace retail environment
- Passion for PUMA Brand
- Customer oriented, reliable and friendly personality
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Computer literacy including basic knowledge about common MS programs
Applications should be via the company website by clicking here. Please advise what days are you available to work on your application.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.