This is a permanent contract. Both SIA and CCTV licences required. Livingston Designer Outlet is an in-door Shopping centre housing over 90 retail units, Pubs, Restaurants and the Vue cinema. We are looking to appoint a proactive Security Officer to maintain a safe and secure shopping environment for customers and staff.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Team leading experience
- Excellent time management
- Smart, well-groomed, and confident
- Conflict Management aware
- High level of customer care awareness
- Telephone skills
- SIA Door Supervisor/Security Guard licence
- SIA CCTV licence not essential
HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
Please note that ABM are an equal opportunities employer, we do not discriminate and welcome all responses.
What we offer:
- £9.24 P/hour
- Great working environment
- Working a mixture of shifts including Days, Nights weekend and nights 48 hrs p/w applicants must be flexible.
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development including opportunities to progress.
- Competitive annual leave
- Company uniform provided
- The focus of this role will be to deliver excellence through establishing and enforcing robust security policies and procedures. The customer experience should be at the heart of everything you do.
- Disability Confident employer.
- Familiar with patrolling and monitoring from a loss prevention aspect
- Confident in complying with Health & Safety and fire prevention procedures
How to apply:
Applications can be made by emailing the Security Manager here
OUR VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
Respect – This means respecting each other, great communication, valuing contributions, respecting differences and supporting one another.
Collaboration – This is all about teamwork and remembering that we are all working towards the same goal. It’s also about how we work with our clients and their other suppliers. We are one team!
Integrity – This is about being honest, reliable and trustworthy and always delivering on promises.
Innovation – This is about striving to always improve, working smarter, coming up with new ideas and having the confidence to share them. At the same time it’s about embracing change.
Excellence – This is all about striving to be the very best brand ambassador, exceeding expectations to build value and give us and our clients a real competitive advantage.
Trust – This is all about being consistent, organised and reliable. It’s also about doing what you say you are going to do and not promising what you can’t deliver