Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
After nearly 50 years, Calvin Klein continues to be a cultural catalyst across the globe by embracing tension, sparking ideas and creating unforeseen realities. We believe in a culture that provokes discovery and brave thinking. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today’s world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Sales Associate plays a key role in achieving these high standards.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- First point of contact for authorising discounts and resolving customer queries.
- Being a brand ambassador, demonstrating in-depth product knowledge.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with our customers.
- Outfit building for customers and making further product recommendations.
- Assessing customers needs and providing assistance and information on product features.
- Driving store KPIs and suggesting ways to improve.
- Ensuring shop and stock room maintenance, presentation and organisation issues are addressed in an appropriate manner.
- You’ll have a previous track record within hospitality or retail.
- You’ll be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You’ll be a team player who recognises and celebrates the contributions and achievements of others.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You will be energetic and authentic, showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
- You’ll approach all issues with a ‘can do’ approach and act with initiative to find in store solutions.
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.