The Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the customer experience, driving the team to meet or exceed profitability expectations, training and development of the store staff, leading by example on the selling floor and maintaining the store standards on the selling floor and stockroom.
- Assisting the management team in exceeding the profitability expectations for the store in sales.
- Assisting the management team in exceeding all KPI targets.
- Ensuring that an excellent level of customer service is a priority at all times by executing and achieving the Customer Experience consistently by providing a friendly environment including greeting and acknowledgement on entrance into the store.
- Maintain all visual merchandising standards, directives, promotions, and overall cleanliness and organisation of the sales floor and stockroom.
- Maintain high communication levels with every team member including coaching on a regular basis
- Maintaining solid product knowledge
- Achieving individual sales targets
- Demonstrating ability to work successfully in a team with all company employees
- Opening and closing store when required.
Additional duties and responsibilities
- Participating in and attending all store meetings and other related functions
- Performing housekeeping and maintenance duties as required
- Willing and being available to travel and work from different locations when necessary
- Maintaining standards in line with the requirements of the job and any policies currently in place
- Assuming and completing other duties as assigned by management from time to time
- Working any additional hours as to the requirements of the job
- Adhering to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
- Completing all duties on time and in a satisfactory manner as assigned by management
- Punctuality and adhering to designated work schedule
- Flexibility and working effectively with colleagues and management to accomplish duties and goals
- Maintaining a clean, neat and presentable appearance at all times and adhering to the Guess dress code
- Representing a positive attitude toward the merchandise and the company
- Abide by the 6 Guess Rules
- Adhere to the rules and guidelines as expressed in the company hand book
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business.
Application should be made by emailing CV and covering letter to [email protected]