What preparations have been put in place to keep guests and staff safe?
The safety of guests, brands and employees is always our top priority. We have been working hard to ensure we can re-open and have implemented a range of new safety measures to keep everyone safe, including:
- Occupancy and capacity levels will be monitored into the Outlet in line with government guidelines.
- A one-way navigation system, ensuring that the social distancing measures are adhered to throughout the Outlet.
- Hand sanitiser stations positioned at entry and exit points and internally around the Outlet.
- Social distancing signage and floor markings will be in place throughout the Outlet, this will include queue management floor markings outside each store entrance.
- Guests will be encouraged to use card and contactless payment options where possible.
- Guests will be required to wear a face covering when visiting the Outlet, in line with Government guidelines.
- Lift capacity will be reduced to a one-person limit or one family only at any time. There will also be a 2m distance clearly marked on escalators.
- The children’s play area will remain closed until further notice.
How will social distancing plans be enforced at Livingston Designer Outlet?
- We have clear signage around the Outlet both to remind people of the need to social distance, and to help them navigate the Outlet. We will also have colleagues in the Outlet helping guests with any queries
- We would ask guests to be patient with us, other guests and our brand partners, as visiting Livingston Designer Outlet is going to feel different for a while.
Are guests required to wear face coverings when they visit?
- Guests will be required to wear a face covering when entering the Outlet, in line with Government guidelines.
- Guests, brands, and employees must adhere to Government guidelines around face coverings.
Will toilets be open to guests?
- Toilets will remain open for use. We will be monitoring the capacity and have implemented social distancing and safety measures, in line with government guidance.
Do you expect there to be long queues?
- In accordance with government guidelines, we will be carrying out monitoring of occupancy and capacity levels to ensure there are not too many people in the Outlet at any one time.
- If capacity levels are reached, we will form a queue management system outside of the entrances if required.
- Brands will also be required to limit the number of guests in their store at any one time. Queue management floor markings will be located outside each store entrance
- Visit to the Outlet may take longer than usual if capacity levels are high.
Will you be carrying out temperature checks?
- At present we are not looking to screen guests as they enter, but we will continue to monitor government advice.
- We will support any of our brands who may choose to implement such procedures within their own demise.
How different will the shopping experience be compared to before?
- The overall shopping experience is going to feel different to what we have been used to in the past. We would ask our guests to be patient while we navigate through the ‘new normal’ however, we are confident that over time this is something that we will adapt to.
- We want to ensure that Livingston Designer Outlet remains a safe and welcoming environment for our guests, brands, and employees alike.
What cleaning practices are in place for the Outlet?
- We will continue to clean areas in line with Public Health Authority guidelines, which will include all high touch point areas on a more frequent basis
- We have for the past 2 years been using a product called Microshield to spray all high volume guest areas on a monthly basis. Microshield forms a barrier wherever it is sprayed killing any further bacteria it comes into contact with for up to a 4 week period.