What preparations have been put in place to keep guests and staff safe?
The safety of guests, brands and employees is always our top priority. We have been working hard to ensure we have a range of safety measures to keep everyone safe, including:
- Hand sanitiser stations positioned at entry and exit points and internally around the Outlet.
- Guests will be encouraged to use card and contactless payment options where possible.
Are guests required to wear face coverings when they visit?
- Guests will be required to wear a face covering when entering the Outlet, in line with Government guidelines.
- Guests, brands, and employees must adhere to Government guidelines around face coverings.
Will toilets be open to guests?
- Toilets will remain open for use.
What cleaning practices are in place for the Outlet?
- We will continue to clean areas in line with Public Health Authority guidelines, which will include all high touch point areas on a more frequent basis
- We have for the past 2 years been using a product called Microshield to spray all high volume guest areas on a monthly basis. Microshield forms a barrier wherever it is sprayed killing any further bacteria it comes into contact with for up to a 4 week period.