Heard the news? We offer a ‘Hands Free Shopping’ service.
Designed to offer our guests an easy way to shop, allowing you to make purchases in a choice of retailers and leave your bags to be collected or delivered to your car after your shopping spree.
Hands Free Shopping is completely free of charge and available to our guests seven days a week*. It’s for anyone who wants to enjoy an effortless shopping experience and will come in handy if you’re making larger or heavy purchases such as bedding, pots and pans.
Your five-step guide to effortless shopping with our Hands Free Shopping service
Present your receipt wallet in store when making your purchases.
Check that all of your purchases have been sealed in a security shopping bag.
Ensure that you receive a Hands Free Shopping service receipt from a member of staff and place it safely in your receipt wallet.
When you have finished your shopping and made your final purchases, please telephone 01506 423617, 30 minutes before you wish to leave the Outlet, to ensure your shopping will be ready for you to collect.
Collect your purchases from the Guest Services lounge.
Try it for yourself!
To make use of the service, if you know when you’ll be visiting Livingston Designer Outlet you can pre-book using the form below – please visit the Guest Services desk on arrival which is situated on the lower mall, and pick up a Hands Free Shopping wallet.
If you haven’t pre-booked simply head to Guest Services to collect your Hands Free wallet, more on why you need that below.
When you make a purchase hand the wallet to the sales advisor who will put your receipt in and then store your purchases. You can then visit the next store and when your shopping visit is complete simply call the designated number and one of our Guest Services team will collect all your purchases and meet you at the guest service meeting point.
The Hands Free Shopping service is available during Livingston Designer Outlet’s opening hours.
Please note that the last opportunity for collection is 30 minutes before the Outlet closes. There is no minimum spend to use the service.
Hands Free Shopping Pre-Booking Form
Please complete this form if you wish to use the Hands Free Shopping service and you know the date of your visit. Please visit the Guest Services desk on arrival to collect your Hands Free Shopping wallet.
"*" indicates required fields
*Please note, Hands Free Shopping will NOT be available on the following dates: 29th March, 1st and 4th April, 6th and 27th May, 6th June, 26th August, 31st October, 29th, 30th and 31st November, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st December.
The all-important T&Cs
- During your visit, each store can only accept items purchased from that store for the Hands Free Shopping service and will not be able to accept purchases made from other stores.
- We aim to collect your shopping and have it ready within 15 – 20 minutes of you informing us you wish to leave the Outlet. However, we cannot guarantee this time period and do not accept liability if despite our efforts the service suffers delays.
- Any purchases that have not been claimed and collected within 28 days will be disposed of.
- We will not have access to information regarding the value of your purchases and therefore limit our liability for loss or damage to your shopping to a maximum value of £2,000. We will only be responsible for loss or damage to your shopping which is our fault.
- Your statutory rights are not affected. Any loss or damage must be notified to us in person as soon as possible at the Guest Services lounge.
- Service not available on Bank Holidays, Black Friday or special shopping events or Peak Shopping periods such as Christmas.