To assist the Store Manager with sales, operational and team management functions of the store to ensure maximum profitability and compliance with company procedures.
Min GCSE English and Maths (Grade C & Above) or equivalent.
1+ years supervisory experience within a prime location store turnover in excess of £350k. Experience within the luxury retail sector.
Strong communication skills in both verbal and written form.
Exemplary sales and customer service skills.
Ability to build great relationships with internal team and customers.
Demonstrate drive to achieve/exceed all set targets.
Strong commercial acumen.
Knowledge of luxury retailing.
Good organisation and administration skills.
Problem solving skills – customer resolution.
Ability to work under pressure.
Ability to mentor and train new staff.
High standard of personal presentation.
Strong stock management skills.
A keen visual merchandising and analytical eye.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT TO BE CONFINED TO;
Sales and Service Generation;
- Achieve sales goals by forward planning and maximising opportunities.
- Set and monitor store targets daily and weekly in agreement with the Store Manager.
- Always maintain adequate sales floor supervision ensuring excellent customer service and appropriate security.
- Commercially driven to achieve all KPIs and sales targets.
- React promptly and efficiently to changing patterns of footfall for optimum trade.
- Ensure company cash handling and loss prevention procedures are adhered to.
- Develop strong customer relationships and loyalty.
- Liaise effectively with centre management.
- Regularly review and feedback competitor activity.
- Assist the Store Manager in the development of the sales team ensuring all company procedures are adhered to.
- Assist the Store Manager in the development of team members.
- Support the Store Manager with Company training programmes to include the effective use of the ‘customer service toolkit’, selling skills, product knowledge etc.
- Supervise and motivate the team to meet goals, supporting short and long term team incentives.
- Assist the Store Manager with all related administration.
Visual Merchandising/Store Standards;
- Ensure store presentation and standards meet company requirements including full routine maintenance.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and organisation within the store.
- Ensure visual merchandising is in line with the VM manual & set guidelines to include floor walk checklist with the team.
- Monitor compliance of company dress code.
- Apply critical observation and give recommendation for VM improvement.
- Responsible for accurately and timely completion of all store paperwork.
- Facilitate accurate deliveries including identification of any discrepancies etc.
- Assist Store Manager with managing store rotas within budget including holiday cover etc.
- Assist Store Manager with company stocktake.
- Accurate and efficient ongoing stock management.
- Effectively oversee customer queries/complaints relating to any exchanges, credits or refunds.
- Maintain all store safety standards and all assessments relating to health and safety.
5 days/40 hours per week, across Monday – Sunday and as necessitates the fulfilment of the role.
Temporary position – maternity cover