OUR VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
Respect – This means respecting each other, great communication, valuing contributions, respecting differences and supporting one another.
Collaboration – This is all about teamwork and remembering that we are all working towards the same goal. It’s also about how we work with our clients and their other suppliers. We are one team!
Integrity – This is about being honest, reliable and trustworthy and always delivering on promises.
Innovation – This is about striving to always improve, working smarter, coming up with new ideas and having the confidence to share them. At the same time it’s about embracing change.
Excellence – This is all about striving to be the very best brand ambassador, exceeding expectations to build value and give us and our clients a real competitive advantage.
Trust – This is all about being consistent, organised and reliable. It’s also about doing what you say you are going to do and not promising what you can’t deliver.
OVERVIEW OF JOB DESCRIPTION
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To carry out cleaning duties in a correct and timely manner in accordance with the site cleaning This includes janitorial, high level, window and steel cleaning tasks, Power washing, litter picking, waste management etc.
- Interacting with members of the public and offer great customer service when required.
- To carry out cleaning assignment responsibilities as designated by their Line Manager.
- To liaise with their Line Manager, Site Management, and team members daily so that a sound communication channel exists.
- To deal with the waste on site as per the recycling rules and regulations.
- Maintenance and correct / safe usage of all equipment on site ensuring any faults are reported and resolved as a matter of priority.
- Ensure correct usage of cleaning chemicals ensuring minimal waste and sufficient stocks are always maintained.
- Adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the client and others on site.
- Full Clean driving licence is a must.
- Previous industry experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Is physically fit; able to stand, walk and carry out manual duties throughout their shift.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues, members of the public and with site management.
- Ability to get on well with others and inspire respect and confidence.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible / supportive team player.
- An immediate start is available with this position.
HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
Please note that ABM are an equal opportunities employer, we do not discriminate and welcome all responses.
Shift Pattern: 30 hours per week
Thursday 11.30am – 8pm
Friday 10am – 6.30pm
Saturday 10am – 6.30pm
Sunday 6am – 12.30pm
Hourly Rate: £9.06
How to apply:
Applications can be made by emailing the Cleaning Manager here