Develop and maintain a dynamic guest-focused culture that reinforces Livingston Designer Outlet’s brand values and ensures that every guest who visits the Outlet has a positive and memorable
experience and leaves wanting to return again. To enhance guest experience with added value services that offer seamless guest experiences.
Guest Experience Functions and Services:
• Welcome and information lounge for all guests
• Full concierge service to all guests
• Tourism welcome area, including ‘meet and greet’ service and
• Hands Free Shopping Service – suspended due to Covid restrictions
• Retail sale of Gift Cards
• Hire mobility equipment
• Hire Childrens Services
• Book taxis
• Travel information
• Manage digital lost property system
Guest Experience Objectives:
The following guest service objectives are set to define the expectations of employees and increase guest satisfaction across the guest experience function.
• Portray a positive image that is representative of the Outlet
• Deliver exceptional service
• Solve issues quickly and efficiently
• Increase profitability of the Outlet
• Obtain guest feedbackMain duties and responsibilities
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
• To actively participate in ensuring that all guests are welcomed and supported during their visit to the Outlet. Exemplary guest service should be undertaken at all times.
• Be an ambassador for the Outlet actively interacting and supporting our colleagues and all guests to the centre.
• Drive Gift card sales, undertaking gift card training as required
• Drive sales across the Outlet through in-depth product and service knowledge
• Daily and weekly reporting of identified service and sales measurements
• To ensure that sufficient stocks of guest collateral are available at all times.
• To ensure that guest experience area is well presented at all times.
• Be professional at all times especially when dealing with enquiries such as complaints, lost children or lost property.
• Ensure a good understanding of other local amenities and attractions outside of the Outlet and be able to provide guests with guidance.
• To assist colleagues when assistance is required on the malls for activities such as market research / promotional activities.
• Process gift cards for corporate and individual sales in line with company policies and procedures.
• Ensure all cash handling is carried out in line with company policies and procedures.
• To ensure exemplary standards prevail in personal appearance and hygiene strictly adhering to uniform requirements which will be key to identifying team members.
• Continuously look for opportunities to be of assistance to guests by proactively offering help wherever opportunities arise.
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by your line manager to meet the needs of the business
Follow our guest experience values at all times:
Service: Providing exceptional service to our guests is our number one priority. We believe it is the foundation of business success and we are passionately committed to understanding
what our guests want and to provide them with outstanding solutions and unique service.
Integrity: We think it’s important to treat everyone courteously, professionally and with respect and to bring a straightforward, open and honest approach to everything we do.
Performance: We want to be the best at what we do. We want to perform at the highest level for our guests and to deliver exceptional value to our stakeholders.
People: guests to the Outlet should always be considered and referred to as Guests. Our guests are more important to us than simply their financial transactions, their loyalty is integral
to the success of the Outlet and we should therefore welcome them as we would into our own home. By placing our guests at the heart of our work, we can deliver positive, dynamic and
Innovation: We actively look for better ways of doing things in order to improve the value we deliver to our guests and the performance of our business.
Qualifications and Experience
• Excellent guest experience skills
• Proactive can-do attitude
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Flexible / supportive team player
• Confident / friendly
• Attention to detail / vigilance
Experience in a similar guest experience role
9 hours per week – Saturday/Sunday. (2 days out of 7, flexible to support evenings and weekdays as required)
How to apply:
Apply by with CV and covering letter to Guest Services and Tourism Manager by clicking here