The Sales Advisor (Key Holder) is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in the effective day-to-day running of the store to achieve optimum store profitability within set budgets.
The Sales Advisor (Key Holder) includes but is not limited to the following major accountabilities:
Store Performance and Analysis:
- Has awareness of every communication and instruction sent to the store.
- Is aware of store budget and targets and has a good understanding of KPI’s.
- Reports any information that can contribute to the success of the store.
- Applies the 4 mandatory selling standards with each and every customer.
- Applies every step of selling processes proposed by Training Manager, exploiting every customer opportunity.
- Uses up-to-date technical product knowledge to generate sales.
- Actively builds customer loyalty encourages personal trade.
- Provides outstanding and inspiring service delights beyond customers expectations by going the extra mile.
- Exceeds the company target Mystery Shopping results (75%).
- Reflects the values of the brand and demonstrates passion for the brand.
Human Resources Management:
- Assists in training, coaching, motivating, developing and retaining staff.
- Assists in developing team spirit.
- Assists in managing stock.
- Ensures correct pricing of products displayed on the shop floor.
- Minimizes losses to achieve the company shrinkage target below 0.5%.
- Assists in inputting and planning all stock movement and coordinates with the central retail team.
(FP: Adherence and upkeep of set store profile, FOS: input with RM about stock profile)
- Is aware of and applies each authorized company operational policy and procedure, paying special attention to his additional responsibilities like cash and banking, opening and closing, till procedures, etc.
- Completes and maintains all required paperwork meeting the required deadlines.
- Maintains permanent store cleanliness, appearance to offer a customer friendly environment.
- Performs all reasonably relevant duties that are requested by the Store Manager.
- If applicable, observes specific local requirements relating to the trading environment.
- Actively participates and attends appropriate training as and when required.
Merchandising, Marketing & Promotions
- Maintains store and window presentation and visual merchandising in accordance with defined standards.
- Has awareness of current promotions.
- Communicates in a clear, polite, courteous and understandable manner and listens to others.
- Keeps abreast of local and new market trends, shares this info and makes recommendations to the Store Manager.
- Complies with personnel dress code and grooming in line with company policy.
- Acts as an Ambassador of the Company and of the Company ‘s Brands
The Sales Advisor (Key Holder) is reporting to the Store Manager/the Assistant Store Manager
- Constant standing, bending, frequent lifting of luggage up to 15 kilos
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in retail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player and motivator
- Target driven
- Brand sensibility
- Retail sales: 2 years (preferred)
We are following all governmental guidance such as staff wearing masks in store, offering hand sanitizer to all entrants, social distancing and an increased cleaning schedule.
Part-time hours: 32 per week
- Monday to Friday
Meets NMW and Bonus Scheme
How to apply:
Apply online here