Champion Europe, the leading distributor of sports apparel and footwear, wishes to recruit a supervisor.
The position requires good managerial capacity, strong personal motivation, excellent problem solving skills and a strong propensity for teamwork, which must always be inspired and motivated by the objective of significantly growing the store’s results.
The supervisor must maximise the opportunities for sale and the profitability of the store for which he is responsible. They must also assure the best possible service for his customers, ensuring that the visual merchandising is in line with company regulations.
One of his principal objectives will be to manage, grow and develop the team. The recruitment and training of Sales Staff and Vice-Store Managers will be a focus of his work.
- To plan the organisation of the team and encourage staff to achieve the best possible performance;
- To recruit, train and grow the team;
- To draw up sales strategies and weekly in-store promotions pursuant to company regulations;
- To manage the budget and daily and weekly reporting;
- To analyse deviations between budget data and sales results per department and staff member;
- To assure high standards of customer service by planning and monitoring staff training programmes;
- To implement promotional and seasonal events in the store.
- at least 3 years’ experience in the role;
- energy, positivity, ability to stimulate and motivate staff;
- excellent knowledge of sales, assisted sales and complementary sales techniques;
- flexible working hours and availability to work during weekends;
- propensity for team and target oriented work;
- residence close to the store.
20 hours per week
How to apply:
To apply send CV and covering letter to the manager by clicking here