Police, the De Rigo Group’s house brand, was launched in Italy in 1983 as unisex eyewear and a metropolitan manifesto for those who set out to get noticed.
The Police brand continues to ride above the fashions, without ever compromising its personality. This has been portrayed over the years by important Brand Ambassadors, such as Bruce Willis, George Clooney, David Beckham, Antonio Banderas and the football star, Neymar Jr, who have interpreted and voiced the POLICE values, style and world.
Police products are now distributed in more than 80 countries across all major cities. Since 2008, the brand’s retail strategy has focused mainly on the Middle East and China, alongside the opening of 40 shop-in-shops in the most important Department Stores. These shop-in-shops embody the quintessence of the Police lifestyle. They serve to reinforce the brand image and its metropolitan attitude whilst presenting a lifestyle as a whole.
Police have launched its own mono stores since 2018 in Asia and are looking to open its first store in the UK.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes sweeping and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
The Desired Experience/Skills
- Years of Experience: 1+ Years as Retail Sales Assistant within a fashion lifestyle brand, multiple branded or high profile independent retailer.
- Excellent spoken and written command of English. Able to use effective open conversation.
- Confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Capable of closing a sale
- Trend aware, fashion conscious and well presented at all times
Full-Time – 40 hours
Competitive Salary, bonus and uniform allowance for the selected candidate
How to apply:
Send CV to email@example.com (please quote position applied for and Livingston in email)