The term “Livingston Designer Outlet” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Livingston Designer Outlet’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
Livingston Designer Outlet is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience. We actively work to ensure that this website is accessible and useable by people of all abilities.
How to get the most accessible experience from this website
Our website can be viewed on a range of different screen sizes and the size of text can be changed to suit different people. We have also included a search facility to help people find information more easily.
Using your web browser, you can change the size of text on this website. You can also make other helpful changes in your browser, as well as within your computer generally. To find out what else you can do, visit My Web My Way.
At the time of launch, this website is not known to have any limitations which will make it difficult to access for any group of users.
We are always looking for ways to help people get the best experience from this website. If there is information you think should be included on this page, or if you experience any problem accessing the site then please contact us.
Please note: for advice on what information to include when you contact us, we recommend you read “Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites” here.
We have made our best efforts to implement the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). There is no single definitive test of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing our accessibility. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG or are having difficulty getting the information you need, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
Livingston Designer Outlet strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA. Livingston Designer Outlet uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance but understands W3C’s position that “(t)here is as yet no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult or impossible”.
Web standards and technologies
This website has been built to conform to W3C standards for HTML and CSS. These technologies are relied upon throughout the site. The site displays correctly in all popular web browsers, and degrades gracefully in older browsers.