The safety of guests, brands and employees is always our top priority. We have been working hard to ensure we have a range of safety measures to keep everyone safe, including:
- Hand sanitiser stations positioned at entry and exit points and internally around the Outlet.
- Guests will be encouraged to use card and contactless payment options where possible.
- Guests will be required to wear a face covering when entering the Outlet, in line with Government guidelines.
- Guests, brands, and employees must adhere to Government guidelines around face coverings.
- We will continue to clean areas in line with Public Health Authority guidelines, which will include all high touch point areas on a more frequent basis
- We have for the past 2 years been using a product called Microshield to spray all high volume guest areas on a monthly basis. Microshield forms a barrier wherever it is sprayed killing any further bacteria it comes into contact with for up to a 4 week period.
Got a question?
Please submit your question below.